My US Driver's License
I took the road test today at the Duluth branch of the Driver and Vehicle Services. The test was just 15-minutes long, but was packed with every safety pointer you have to have mastered to be considered a legal and safe driver. I think I did okay. I ran over a curb though and did a 90-degree back up without having practiced it. When the test was over, the DVS guy said I did well, but had three mistakes: driving over the curb, stopping too far past a stop sign and did not turn into the right lane. Pero pasado naman :)
If I had taken my exam last year, before winter, palagay ko I wouldn't have passed it. But thanks to that really long road trip to and from Indiana, I'm more at ease behind the wheel.
A far cry from the scaredy cat and cold sweat kind of driving I did in Angeles using Ouie Badelles' car. That felt like the longest kilometer of my life!
Anyhow, the red truck is mine to drive when C. is not using it. Exciting!
If I had taken my exam last year, before winter, palagay ko I wouldn't have passed it. But thanks to that really long road trip to and from Indiana, I'm more at ease behind the wheel.
A far cry from the scaredy cat and cold sweat kind of driving I did in Angeles using Ouie Badelles' car. That felt like the longest kilometer of my life!
Anyhow, the red truck is mine to drive when C. is not using it. Exciting!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home