The Hillsider
A LOCAL community newspaper here, called "The Hillsider", has published two of my articles. One of them is the main story on the front page. It's good to have a byline again! :) Also, it has been easier to get out and walk because Spring is REALLY here. Mounds of snow have been melting. The glacier in our backyard has been receeding and I wake up to the sound of noisy birds. Hmmm...mating season.
There is also a flock of seagulls that I've seen around and about: at the lot on the corner of E. 7th St. and 20th Ave. and on the baseball field at UMD. I didn't know seagulls went that far inland. I wonder what's up.
Anyhow, here's a view of the less frozen Lake Superior from the Allete building downtown:
Lake Cam
There is also a flock of seagulls that I've seen around and about: at the lot on the corner of E. 7th St. and 20th Ave. and on the baseball field at UMD. I didn't know seagulls went that far inland. I wonder what's up.
Anyhow, here's a view of the less frozen Lake Superior from the Allete building downtown:
Lake Cam



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home