Not Really Sadako
HOW long can I go without a haircut? This is month number 5. I miss retreating from the world and just being pampered at Profiles Salon on Katipunan Street. Doon lang ako naging 99% happy and satisfied as a salon customer. I was a regular for a while at (Something) Feliciano's along Matalino Street. Kaya lang may manicurista doon na sloppy ang trabaho. After a while rin, hindi na magaling gumupit si Jhun.
Here in Duluth, I went to a place called Great Clips. And although my trim turned out OK, the woman cutting my hair had fingers that reeked of nicotine. And mukha siyang barumbadong babae na kalalabas lang sa preso. Where oh where are the gay stylists who have gentle fingers and who smell nice?
In a month or two, I'll try a salon at Fitger's called Shear Katz. Abangan na lang ang susunod na kabanata.
Here in Duluth, I went to a place called Great Clips. And although my trim turned out OK, the woman cutting my hair had fingers that reeked of nicotine. And mukha siyang barumbadong babae na kalalabas lang sa preso. Where oh where are the gay stylists who have gentle fingers and who smell nice?
In a month or two, I'll try a salon at Fitger's called Shear Katz. Abangan na lang ang susunod na kabanata.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home