Friday, January 27, 2006

Working Breaks


WELL, I certainly did not spend much time blogging over the holiday break. *shakes head* There is something about being an international student that makes you want to get out there, smell the chilly air and work while most students go home to their families to just veg out. Smell that snow, Natasha! Smell that snow and prepare to get a nosebleed. Put on those thermal undies and earn yourself some measly student wages. Yes, misery loves company. I guess that's why I am spending more time with fellow foreigners than with my grad school cohorts. It's nice to feel normal and not alone. Even if the Indian students do seem kind of shy and stick together too much. I'm looking forward to the Feast of Nations next month. I could use a little Bollywood gaiety and 1001 kinds of rice dishes.

I swear, I won't work during spring break. I won't work during spring break. I won't...

P.S.
That cheery face in the photo is Mr. Plippy-Ploppy Snow-Butt, my first snowman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home