Friday, November 18, 2005

Minnesota Surplus & Outfitters

Address: 1910 W Superior St.,Duluth, MN
Phone:(218) 727-1333
What: Gloves, mittens, boots, long johns, coats, wool socks, winter hats, camping supplies

Part of the experience of being an international student in Duluth is learning where to get what you need without a car. Those DTA schedules are going to be precious.

The ideal place to shop for winter clothes is Gander Mountain on Haines Road (for new stuff) and Goodwill Industries on Miller Trunk Hi-way (for second-hand bargain stuff). But those two places are out of the way and it will take at least two bus transfers one-way.

Minnesota Surplus & Outfitters is right beside the main DTA Transit Center on Superior Street downtown. The staff is friendly and helpful. And, although the store isn't as humoungus as Gander Mountain, you'll find most basic stuff that you need here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rey A said...

Hi, I got your blog addy from Askalfreak's site. When I read Duluth I knew it was somebody from MN and a Filipina at that. My wife and I are from Farmington about 4-5 hours drive from your place. We usually bring our visitors to Duluth to enjoy the Fall colors. Good luck on your Grad studies and God Bless.

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home