Thursday, January 18, 2007

Last posting on Duluth Days

IT'S time to retire this blog. It doesn't quite feel right anymore. These days are all about a new beginning, learning new skills, charting a new path. I am still on literal and figurative house cleaning mode. I thought this bog was one of the things I could keep, with a little cleaning, redesigning and tweaking. Alas, Duluth Days need to come to an end.

I end here with familiar words from a familiar story:

Space. The final frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Enterprise. It's five -year mission. To explore strange new worlds. To seek out new life and new civilizations. To boldly go where no man has gone before.

:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Cee~ said...

Natasha! I hope you still check comments to this blog. I tried getting to your new blog but everything's private and I can't access it. Are you planning to make it public soon?

Anyway, congrats on your graduation!

11:35 PM  
Blogger Lu-AnnFuentes said...

I can't click my way to The Anemone Bike. What's the url? I'll link to my Layas.
I know ending this blog-chapter is just part of reinventing yourself but I can't help feeling melancholic about this wrapping up...a bit like knowing I'll have to get to know you all over again when you're resettled somewhere else, mah old friend : )

4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home