Hawak Kamay
THESIS defended, revised, bound and submitted. Other classes done. Just waiting for grades and woohoo my diploma. Strangely though, work isn't done yet. I still have three days worth of student work finishing up a webpage. Did my Christmas shopping already, plus the wrapping and mailing of goodies. But I really wish I had these next three days to myself. Okay lang. Kaunti na lang and I can veg.
This mp3 of The Abominable O Holy Night has cheered me up though. Be sure to listen until the very end. I've also belatedly followed Pinoy Dream Academy in large part because I read about it in Jim Paredes' blog. I really like Yeng's composition "Hawak Kamay". Medyo melodramatic and syrupy yung music video but nadadala naman ng kanta.
THESIS defended, revised, bound and submitted. Other classes done. Just waiting for grades and woohoo my diploma. Strangely though, work isn't done yet. I still have three days worth of student work finishing up a webpage. Did my Christmas shopping already, plus the wrapping and mailing of goodies. But I really wish I had these next three days to myself. Okay lang. Kaunti na lang and I can veg.
This mp3 of The Abominable O Holy Night has cheered me up though. Be sure to listen until the very end. I've also belatedly followed Pinoy Dream Academy in large part because I read about it in Jim Paredes' blog. I really like Yeng's composition "Hawak Kamay". Medyo melodramatic and syrupy yung music video but nadadala naman ng kanta.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home