Tummy trouble

BEEN sidelined by stomach flu as I finish chapter 5 of my thesis. It was not at all pleasant. I don't understand how the body can hurt so much on the signal of a bacteria or a virus. My body hurt like it did after a no-training 50-mile bike ride. I could only eat bananas for a day and I slept through most of it. it was nice though, being home and in bed with the cats. I caught up on some reading, when I could, and I played with Stinky, Orange, Loudness and Biter. Stinky was so sweet. And Orange was so cuddly. Loudness drooled on me and Biter just played. I think they were all glad I stayed home today.



2 Comments:
Nats,
Miss ko na kayo ni Robin. Miss ko na yung workplace natin sa JI. Miss ko na samahan natin. At miss ko na talaga kayo.
-M :(
Hi M!
Naku, nakakataba naman ng puso :) Sana maka-uwi ako in the near future para makalabas tayong JI kids (at heart). Kumusta na? E-mail moko sa addy if you wanna vent or rant.
-Nats
Post a Comment
<< Home