Friday, October 13, 2006

Buryong sa Niebe

ANAK ng tinapa tsaka tipaklong. It's winter na...naman. Yup, two or was it three days ago, my nose started bleeding, then an hour later, right on cue it started snowing. Syempre deny to death ang beauty ko. I even walked to school without my short, large and ugly magenta winter coat. Summer is over, fall flew right by me and here now is winter and all I can do is sneer at it. Maybe if I ignore it, it will pass through really fast. Asa pa ako.

The weird thing is, I don't really feel as cold as I got during my first two winters here. Dati, fall pa lang, sagad na sa buto ang lamig. Ngayon, kebs. C. says I'm getting used to the climate, and I say "Ha? Ano? No ispeaking Inglish! No habla ingles. Isch veus nicht! Taskete! Taskete! Eigo wa nan desu ka? Tabalu, edaca aintindyan."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home