The Places I Have Been
GOT this from Ceswa's blog. Getting the itch to travel again.


Traveling I would like to do:
Countries I Have Visited

US States I Have Visited

Traveling I would like to do:
- Whale watching in Patagonia
- Visit Antarctica (Surely life in Duluth has prepared me for this)
- Travel the Silk Road
- Visit a friend in Johannesburg
- Bike the Tour de France route...on my own pace
- Visit New York again, and again, and again
- Visit the Banaue Rice Terraces
- Do that Appari to Jolo (or maybe just Davao) trip



2 Comments:
Patagonia...I also dream of going there after I've seen a feature on National Geographic Channel's "Living Edens." I guess, for now, it's my ultimate dream.
-M :)
Hi Marlet,
Tara, let's go together! Kelan kaya? I'm kinda broke right now. Pag me trabaho na ako at pag may extra datung, it's the first thing I'm going to aim for (hirap to choose, gusto ko rin sa NZ). In the meantime, gotta concentrate on finishing iskul bukol. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home