Gah! Rain!

CRAP! It's raining. I was going to go biking today. My plan was to go as far as west Duluth and visit the Twin Ports Cyclery. Then maybe I could avoid the hills and just hitch my bike to the bus on the way home.
Hmmmm...Guess I'll just have to stay near today and not go too far downhill.
Yesterday, I was in pain. I got on my bike at around 5 p.m. and oh my God. The crotch area was just too sore and not liking it. It's the second-day-after-riding-my-bike-for-the-first-time-after-six-months thing.
Been looking for a cycling group. But most roadie clubs here are racing people. I have been a lonely cyclist :(
*The photo is of my shadow at the UMD Rain Garden. Been doing some work for the university's storm water pollution prevention program. I check the rain garden regularly and take pictures of the flowers and plants for publicity purposes.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home