Thursday, May 04, 2006

Library Lust


NEW YORK PUBLIC LIBRARY, NY -- Whoohoo! I'm in New York! Sinundo ako ni Lara yesterday from La Guardia. Kuwentuhan kami all day. Had dinner at a Filipino carenderia near St. Mark's Place. Explored Greenwich Village, Lara's neighborhood. Had some Baileys sa kanyang dorm, sssshhhhh!

Detail on Ceiling of the Rose Reading Room

Rose Reading Room

Right now, I am in the Rose Reading Room of the New York Public Library. I was walking along 5th St. (medyo naligaw ako sa Broadway) on my way to the Moma, when I saw the large stone lions. People were sitting on cafe chairs right in front of the library steps, sunning themselves. When I saw the library, I almost fell on my knees in worship! :D
View from Library Steps

Ok tama na ang internet. Gotta go to the MoMA now. I have a date with Vicent Van Gogh and his Starry Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home